EU cooperation project looking for two Administration Officers
The Lao Cooperation Facility (LCF) is a project financed by the European Union to support the programming and implementation of the EU-Lao PDR cooperation and the Team Europe approach. The project is managed by the Europe-based company Four Assist (www.4assist.eu).
The LCF is looking for two Administration Officers, one on a full-time basis and one on a half-time basis. Work expected to start in February 2024.
Job description: To facilitate and provide support to the organisation of many events, meetings, ceremonies, field missions, communication campaigns etc related to EU cooperation in Laos.
Specific duties include:
- To assist the LCF Team Leader and the Technical Coordinator, as well as the experts involved in the project, in administrative issues related to project implementation;
- To provide administrative assistance to Four Assist related to the project implementation;
- To assist in the organisation and logistics of events, workshops, study tours and other missions held in the framework of the Project;
- To carry out payments for project activities in Lao PDR and keep proper records of all transactions;
- To work closely with the EU Delegation in supporting implementation of European Cooperation in Laos (administration and logistics)
- Experience in organising high-level events in Laos
- Experience working with multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- Experience working with international development organisations and/or embassies, government institutions and CSOs
- Experience in managing project finance: payments, receipts, records etc.
- Higher education diploma
- Very good command of English and Lao
Please submit your CV and letter of interest at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for questions at 020 55 621 969