Our vision is: Promote the knowledge and skills of disadvantaged communities to develop a better quality of life through community participation and community owned to adapt to the current situation.
Our mission is:
– To promote knowledge and ability of the disadvantaged and poor communities, especially women, adolescents, children, and the disabled in remote areas to get out of poverty and under-development.
– To promote humanitarian assistance, charity and accidents (rescue).
– To strengthen the personnel of FAPPL and keep strong in community development
Our main goals are:
– To contribute to poverty reduction in rural areas by promoting local products and improving their quality and transforming them into commodity.
– To contribute to the development, nutrition, health and education assistance and to develop capacity building at local level. – To contribute and assist in rescue operations such as accidents, fires and disasters.
– Contribute to reducing poverty in rural areas by promoting agro-agriculture and promoting local products and improving the quality of goods.
– To contribute to the development, nutrition, health and education assistance and to develop capacity building at local level.
Helping women, children, the disabled, the underprivileged and the poor in seven districts of Xieng Khouang Province.
- Agriculture, Forestry & Rural Development ,
- Education & Sports ,
- Environment ,
- Labour, Disability & Social Protection ,
- Public Health